Do you need help sorting out business insurance coverage? Talk with Commercial Insurance Agencies professionals that help people just like you everyday.
By talking to independent Commercial Insurance Agencies, you will be getting personalized insurance coverage recomendations tailored to your specific business needs. Commercial insurance brokers will compare policies, address your concerns, provide quotes, and help custom design a policy for your type of needs and concerns.
Test your knowledge with Commercial Insurance Agencies quiz.
1. Why is it important to have insurance? Select all that apply.
a. Helps to manage the risks involved in running a business
b. Some insurance is required by law or regulation
c. Can protect a business from loss-of-income
d. It’s a tool for planning to reach new markets
2. Liability laws _______________________. For this reason it is important to _______________________.
a. Can be difficult to understand … consider purchasing surety bonds
b. Hardly ever change … consider purchasing surety bonds
c. Can change … stay informed
d. Can change … purchase flood insurance
3. Traditional homeowner’s insurance may not cover damage caused by a home-based business.
4. When selecting insurance which of the following questions is important to consider?
a. What’s not covered by the insurance?
b. Does the insurance provide for growth of the business?
c. Does the risk of loss justify the cost of the insurance?
d. Both a. and c.
e. All three: a., b. and c.
5. When selecting an insurance company and agent, which of the following is important to consider?
a. Size of the agency
b. Reviews in magazines, journals and blogs
c. Time of year (1st quarter vs. 3rd quarter)
d. Both b. and c.
e. Both a. and b.
6. Typically, complaints about insurance (e.g., claim was not paid) are filed with which of the following?
a. State insurance department or commissioner
b. Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
c. Federal Department of Insurance Regulation (FDIR)
d. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
7. Unemployment insurance is optional for businesses with fewer than 10 employees.
8. The maximum amount your insurer will pay if you have a valid policy claim is called the __________________.
d. Cash flow
Learn more at the SBA Website
Product, coverage, discounts, insurance terms, definitions, and other descriptions are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in your individual insurance contracts, policies, and/or declaration pages from any of our affiliated underwriting companies. Such products, overages, terms, and discounts may vary by state and exclusions may apply.